Think Outside the Box of Chocolates: Celebrate Mother’s Day at a PYOP Studio
Think Outside the Box of Chocolates:
Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association Invites Families to Celebrate Mother’s Day at a Paint-Your-Own-Pottery Studio
Everyone makes a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork, while they create wonderful memories of their time together. In addition, mothers with infants and toddlers can have their little one’s hand or footprint stamped on a piece to create a treasured keepsake.
BOCA RATON, FLA. (PRWEB) APRIL 09, 2019
Another Mother’s Day is on the way, which means that kids and spouses around the world will once again struggle to think of something special to do that shows the most important woman in their life how much they truly care. This year, the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is encouraging people to think outside the box of chocolates by taking mom to a local paint your own pottery (PYOP) studio.
According to the CCSA, here are seven reasons why a PYOP studio is the perfect Mother’s Day destination:
1. PYOP studios offer an array of creative DIY projects, such as pottery painting, glass fusing, canvas painting, mosaics, creating with clay, and much more. No artistic skill or background is required, and all materials are supplied.
2. Everyone makes a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork, while they create wonderful memories of their time together. In addition, mothers with infants and toddlers can have their little one’s hand or footprint stamped on a piece to create a treasured keepsake. (Note that pottery creations need to be fired overnight in a kiln, and will be available to pick-up after a few days.)
3. PYOP studios are warm, inclusive and family-friendly environments for people of all ages. Everyone is welcome, there is no competition, and studio hosts ensure that each individual gets the caring support they need to create something wonderful.
4. There is no chance of bad weather ruining the occasion. Even if it’s raining, cold or windy outside, the fun inside a comfortable, climate-controlled PYOP studio is guaranteed.
5. Moms and family members can take plenty of pictures to post on their social media pages, share with relatives and friends, and treasure for a lifetime.
6. PYOP studios are typically located in areas that offer plenty of free parking.
7. Most PYOP studios are run by small business owners — many of them families — who have deep roots in the local community.
Commented CCSA executive director Dena Pearlman: “Many families who head to a PYOP studio for Mother’s Day have so much fun together, that they start making it a regular family outing. There is always something new to discover and create!”
A full list of CCSA-member PYOP studios is available at https://paintyourownpottery.com.
For all other details, including media inquiries, contact Dena Pearlman at (888) 291-2272 or dena(at)ccsaonline(dot)com.
Facebook users can also follow the CCSA at https://www.facebook.com/ccsapaintyourownpottery, or connect with PYOP fans across the world at https://www.facebook.com/Paint-Your-Own-Pottery-206166622756971/
About the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association
The Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is a not-for-profit trade association serving the needs of ceramic and paint your own pottery (PYOP) studios and suppliers around the world. PYOP studios are a great place for people of all ages and artistic backgrounds — from absolute beginners to seasoned artisans — who want to create, connect and celebrate. The Mission of the CCSA is to promote creativity and excitement about our industry and be a resource for our members. Whether you’re a seasoned studio owner or someone who is thinking about opening your own Paint-Your-Own Pottery studio, this is the place to be. Learn more at http://www.ccsaonline.com.